As of June 1st 2020, the Ministry of Health has allowed us to return to providing routine optometric care. As we reopen, we have examined all aspects of our care in order to keep you safe. In addition to increased disinfection and social distancing, we have expanded our hours to ensure that less people are in our office at any one time.
Prior to your Visit
Before visiting our office, please review the following list of questions. If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- do you have a fever?
- do you have a new or worsening cough?
- do you have a sore throat?
- have you recently lost your sense of smell?
- have you had contact with any confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
If you have any of the symptoms listed above, it is recommended that you call Telehealth Ontario at 1.866.797.0000.
Instructions for your Visit
Before you come for your visit, we ask that you review the following information and instructions.
- wear a mask for your appointment (if you don’t have one, we will provide you with one from our limited supplies)
- limit who and what you bring (those who don’t have appointments will be asked to stay outside of the office, unless their assistance is absolutely required)
- upon arrival please remain in your car and call us at 519.751.4418 (we will give you instructions from there)
- use hand sanitizer when you enter the office
- please limit your conversation (the coronavirus is thought to be transmitted mostly via droplets)
- plan to pay for extra tests and eye care products with Debit or Credit Card (most transactions can be done with “tap” to avoid unnecessary touch points)